Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope that you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that the Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March, and we are now able to provide in-person care for all deferred, non-essential, and elective services, in addition to emergency and urgent care. While many things have changed since March, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our clinic has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a bit different.
• We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the clinic. You will undergo a temperature and oxygen saturation check as part of the screening.
• You will be asked to wait outside our clinic or in your car and call us when you arrive. This is to ensure that there are no other patients in the reception area so that physical distancing may be maintained. We will give you a call back when we are ready for you.
• Individuals accompanying a patient must wait outside the clinic unless absolutely required (one parent/caregiver may accompany a child or special needs patient).
• Patients and accompanying persons must wear a mask or face covering in order to enter the clinic. If you do not have a mask or face covering, you will be provided with one.
• You will be asked to perform hand hygiene upon entry into the clinic.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You will notice that we are wearing more protective gear – such as masks/respirators, face shields and gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 226-664-2700 or email us at .
If you had an appointment that was cancelled due to the lockdown, you will be hearing from us soon.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!